- States and school districts should create social studies standards modeled on American Birthright, to teach American students their birthright of liberty.
- State academic content standards are the most influential documents in American education because they shape what public school districts teach, what textbook authors write, teacher training, and state and local assessment.
- American Birthright appeals to a broad majority of Americans because it does not pursue a narrow, partisan agenda.
- American Birthright teaches students to identify the ideals, institutions, and individual examples of human liberty, individualism, religious freedom, and republican self-government; assess the extent to which civilizations have fulfilled these ideals; and describe how the evolution of these ideals in different times and places has contributed to the formation of modern American ideals.
- American Birthright provides comprehensive content knowledge in History, Geography, Civics, and Economics, by means of sustained coverage of Western Civilization, World History, United States History, and Civics, integrated with an extensive series of primary source documents.
- American Birthright increases teacher accountability, by focusing on factual content.
- American Birthright’s intensive content standards facilitate reliable assessment.
- American Birthright’s intensive content standards fulfill America’s promise of equal educational opportunities for everyone because disadvantaged students benefit from intensive content instruction even more than better-off students, who receive large amounts of content knowledge from their families and peers.
- American Birthright prepare students for college and career, because good colleges and good jobs require competitive and ambitious students and workers with broad background knowledge and the talent to absorb, synthesize and make use of large numbers of facts
- American Birthright makes the campaign to remove Critical Race Theory (CRT) from K-12 social studies instruction work because it replaces CRT with something better—social studies standards that teach students America’s true history of liberty.
Activists’ Brief: Condensed
Activists' Brief: Condensed
American Birthright Grassroots Resources
American BirthrightGrassroots ResourcesActivists’ BriefActivists' Brief: One-Page PDFActivists’ Brief: CondensedAction GuideAction Guide: Tips for New ActivistsResolutionsModel Letter to the EditorModel Letter to a PolicymakerModel Speeches and LettersSocial Media ResourcesActivists' Kit: All Resources, Downloadable PDFActivists' Kit: All Resources, Downloadable Word Document